Saturday, October 27, 2012

New Video: Encaustic For Beginners

I recently created this video for Purple Cows and I thought that you might enjoy it too. It is a very quick overview on getting started in the art of beeswax painting. This video doesn't contain any techniques, but it does go over setting up an encaustic studio, safety and compatible/incompatible products.

I created this video for the artist who would like to dabble in encaustics, but doesn't know exactly where to start. I hope that you find it helpful. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment below. I've disabled comments on YouTube because people get really nasty there. (I'm sorry for the inconvenience.)



Have a great week!

xoxo
Bethany

1 comment:

heidi said...

Great video! I'm on the fence about getting the heat tool. You may have just pushed me over. :)